RESIDENTIAL REVIEW – 1ST HALF 2011
We are delighted to provide you with our latest Residential Research document. Click on the link below to read our detailed findings and forecasts for the residential sales, rentals and new homes markets in Midtown, City & Docklands.
- Sales prices rise 6.5% across Midtown, City & Docklands
- Prices rise above 2007 peaks in Midtown and City
- High end rents fall while mainstream market continues to rise
- Strong off plan sales of new homes in London and overseas
- Development starts increase
- Confidence across all markets
Looking ahead we are predicting sales prices to reach an 8-9% high for the year end 2011, rents to increase by a further 5 % between August and October 2011 and banks to continue to miss out on higher volumes of transactions as equity replaces bank funding.
Hurford Salvi Carr have had a successful start to 2011 and we look forward to working with our clients in the year ahead.